=
Little Angels
An adaptation of pictures, words and sound.
by: Mike Sharobim

Once upon a time there was a child ready to be born.
很久以前有一個小孩預備好將要出生。

One day the child asked God, "They tell me you are going to send me to earth tomorrow”
有一天他去問 神:「他們跟我說你明天將要送我去地球。

“but how am I going to live there being so small and helpless?"
但是我在那裡將會變的很小而無助,我該怎麼生存呢?」

God replied, "Among the many angels, I have chosen one for you.
神回答說:「在眾多天使中,我已經為你揀選了一位。

She will be waiting for you and will take care of you".
她將會等待你並且照顧你。」

"But” said the child,
「但是…….」小孩又說:

"here in Heaven I don't do anything else but sing and smile.”
我在這裡~天堂~的時候什麼事情都沒有做,成天只是唱歌和歡笑。

That's what I need to be happy!"
而這也是我在這需要做的~快樂~就行了」

God said, "Your angel will sing for you every day.
And you will feel your angel's love and be happy".
神說:「你的天使將會每天為你唱歌而你也會因為感受到你天使對你的愛而開心!」

"And, said the child,
小孩說:

”How am I going to be able to understand
when people talk to me, if I don’t know the language that men talk?"
「那….如果我不懂人類的語言,當他們跟我說話的時候我要怎麼樣才能聽懂呢?」

”That's easy", God said
“Your angel will tell you the most beautiful and sweet words you will ever hear,
神說:「這很簡單!你的天使將會以無比的耐心和關心告訴你你所聽過最美麗而甜美的話語,

and with much patience and care, your angel will teach you how to speak".
而你的天使也會?你如何說話。

The child looked up at God saying,
小孩看著 神說:

”And what am I going to do when I want to talk to you?"
「那如果我想跟你說話的時候我該怎麼做呢?」

God smiled at the child saying,
神笑著對小孩說:

"your angel will place your hands together and will teach you how to pray".
「你的天使會?你把手放在一起向我禱告。」

The child said, "I've heard on earth there are bad men.
小孩說:「我聽說過地球上有壞人,

who will protect me?"
那誰來保護我呢?」

God put his arm around the child, saying,
神用手抱住小孩說:

"your angel will defend you - even if it means risking life!"
「你的天使會保護你,就算有生命危險她都不在乎。」

The child looked sad, saying, "But I will always be sad because I will not see you anymore".
小孩看似悲傷的說:「但是我會一直都很難過因為我再也沒辦法見到?了。」

God hugged the child
神抱住小孩:

"Your angel will always talk to you about me and will teach you the way to come back to me, even though I will always be next to you".
「雖然我一直都在你身邊,但是你的天使會告訴你關於我的事情並且教導你歸向我的路。」

At that moment there was much peace in Heaven,
but voices from earth could already be heard.
在那時,天堂是如此的寧靜,但是地球傳來的聲音已經聽得到了。

The child in a hurry, asked softly,
小孩子匆忙輕聲的問:

"Oh God, if I am about to leave now please tell me my angel's name!"
「噢, 神!如果我差不多該離去了,請告訴我我的天使的名字吧!」

God replied, "Your angel's name is of no importance... you will simply call her
神回答說:「你的天使的名字是不重要的…你只需要叫她~

“MOMMY!"
「媽咪」

?>